Gliding through the youth, we gradually realize that we are landing on the ground of maturity; a strange phase where youth is left far behind and middle-age ready to embrace us. Though it’s called a stage of maximum excellence it is often mistaken as a dubious period of life by some.
To handle this situation gracefully, I have promised myself to carry on the tradition of New Year’s Resolution by making a program and following it seriously throughout the year and hopefully more…
* Yoga for healthy body, mind and soul
* Nutritious-diet to keep supplements at bay
* Regular health check-ups
* Professional development to be in competition with the smarter generation
* Social-service to promote sharing and caring
* Introspection: because there is always scope for improvement
So this year, rejuvenation of my inner and outer-self will be my unbreakable project .
Hope this turns into a success story…
May the Year 2014 brings Peace, Dignity and Prosperity in everyone’s life
Picture courtesy: Google Images
This post is written for :