Jealousy…a pinch of it is positive

Fiction- 55

Image “She looked most beautiful in today’s party, I swear…”12713187-sketch-of-beautiful-woman-face-vector-illustration

Never in my wildest dreams had I thought that my unintentional expression for some other girl in party would work as an envious element, and change my tomboyish childhood love Susan into a gorgeous lady, who previously refused all my requests of getting a feminine makeover.

A pinch of Pollyannaism-

Specifically talking about relationships, jealousy within the boundaries of normal behavior works positively and shows progress…

This post is written for:

Blogging from A-Z Challenge (April 2014)

&  Ultimate Blog Challenge (April 2014)

Picture Courtesy: Google Images

1. shilpakgarg says:

Yes, sometimes jealousy can push you to do better. Reminds me of Kajol’s attempt to change herself in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! Good one, Sheela 🙂

2. nabanita says:

Sometimes Jealousy is good no…If only we all took it that way 🙂

Latest A2Z Challenge Post-Random Thoughts Naba

3. sunila says:

Hmm just a tiny pinch, though I’m not a fan of it at all. Nice post 🙂

4. shailajav says:

A negative emotion that pushes you to better yourself. Can’t be too negative then, right? 😉 Nice one, Sheela.

~Shailaja’s latest A~Z post

5. Yes, till it is healthy competition, it helps…

6. Shalzzz says:

Cute story 🙂
    Shalzzz|Loving Life
    Check out my latest at Tale of Two Tomatoes

7. Jealousy can be a blessing in disguise. Awesome take, yaa:)

8. Carol Graham says:

As negative as jealousy is, it can be turned into a positive experience. Good thought

Carol @ Battered Hope

9. 2daystheday says:

Jealousy can teach us many lessons!

10. Debbie says:

Hmmm, in my opinion jealousy is a sign of insecurity, but yes, it can certainly be a motivator to better oneself.

11. meenamenon says:

As long as the entire relation isnt based on jealousy….