Soulmate…

She realized that she could no longer hide the truth, so Maya revealed that Samuel isn’t her nephew, but her own son from her pre-marital affair.

Robs felt like a dwarf because of his insufficiency; ruined, he left home.

She was in a tumult that she’s spoilt her married life, for Robs will never approve of her infidelity.

Tears kept rolling down her cheeks until she got tired and slept.images (1)

She woke up on sound of doorbell…Robs stood at the door holding Samuel’s finger, ‘Sorry… I left abruptly, but I wanted our son to be with his MOM on mother’s-day.’

images (2)

P.S -She was speechless at that time but I am sure she must have been overwhelmed with joy to experience all that had happened…

I wish all the moms a happy mother’s day….

This post is the part of -100 Words on Saturday

and  WOW- Write Over the Weekend

Picture courtesy: Google Images

1. Happy Mother’s Day Shelly. Beautiful and heart warming story. Sensitive narration:)

2. a lovely and different take on the prompt 🙂 all the best for the wow!

3. priya raj says:

Excellent.. The father exhibits motherly love here 🙂 Blessed is the son 🙂

4. A different and interesting take on the prompt!

5. Secrets ruin lives but sometimes revealing them helps, interesting post.

6. Aww.. that was a lovely take !! Wish husbands were this understanding !!

7. Nice take on the prompt. Kind of sweet he went and got her son for Mother’s Day.

What you hide may hurt you in the long run, it is the truth that heals and helps. A nice one for the prompt, Sheela 🙂

9. Beloo Mehra says:

Oh I like this story very much. What a special family reunion on Mother’s day!

10. Like this very much.,, the reunion on Mother’s day…Wonderful..

11. Carol Graham says:

Happy Mother’s Day to you as well

12. Awe!
    That’s a beautiful story. I wish everyone was as understanding as Robs is. He understood not just Maya, but the son too. Love, Care, concern, understanding and empathy, all rolled into one ! Good one, Sheela Mam 🙂

13. nabanita21 says:

I loved this! Makes me smile thinking that there are good men still there!

14. Eli says:

beautiful story — and a happy reunion on mothers day -that is just perfect:-)

15. I’m glad she was wrong about Rob! Happy Mother’s Day, Shelly!

16. Sagar says:

A great story in 100 words! Awesome! 🙂

17. Nibha says:

Indeed there is nothing like Mother’s love!

18. swathishenoy says:

that was such a beautiful write up wid perfect blend of both prompts 🙂

19. Rajlakshmi says:

wow that was very thoughful of Rob. beautiful story

20. S(t)ri says:

Awesome…. A lovely way to club the two prompts ❤

21. Dilip says:

Beautiful story! Thank you and trust you had a wonderful mothers day!

22. sarala D says:

Interesting story.Loved it, when you wrote the post script also.