Peaceful Problems…

images

Last month, I went for my routine medical-checkup. My interpreter (Chinese) could not accompany me on the day of my appointment as she had to deal with something urgent, and I was worrying about the problems that may arise while communicating with the doctors.

After my throat-scan, the doctor indicated a problem …I got worried! Though she could not describe, she eased me by saying that I shouldn’t worry because it is a peaceful-problem.
I was relaxed…in-fact was enthralled by that collocation “peaceful-problem”. While driving back home I kept pondering on that term.

I was thinking about problems present around me, and found that most of them were peaceful… if seen from a different vantage point.

Thanks doctor for putting me in self-realization mode where I can understand the things from a new perspective.
I wish I’d known this before what I knew now.

It is not always that our internal motivating system is on; sometimes we encounter special incidents that connect us to that system, and drive us towards enlightenment.

Do you think so?

1. Laurel Regan says:

I love that way of looking at it – thank you for sharing this insight!

Glad you liked it….thanks Laurel

2. Shalzzz says:

Lovely thought! We are surrounded by many issues. And as you said, it can been made into peaceful ones if we think in an alternate way! 🙂 Thanks for sharing..

Visit me @TaleoftwoTomatoes

Thanks for the lovely thought….:)

3. Indywrites says:

I like the word your doctor said. So nice if we could handle things in our life like this.
    Good post. Hope you Are Well Now.

Thanks dear….
      yeah …that doc gave such a meaningful term…:)

4. A very good interpretation and seeing things from a calm perspective. Nice write up as always:)

5. pythoroshan says:

ok wow.. that seriously is something I’ve never considered while carrying all my problems around with me all these years..

6. That’s a nice term your doctor used!
    A few years back, I started using the terms “good busy”, “good pressure”, “good tension”, etc.

These terms are truly effective where the contradictory situations appear side by side producing a satisfactory result overall….
      Thanks a lot…