Gliding through the youth, we gradually realize that we are landing on the ground of maturity; a strange phase where youth is left far behind and middle-age is ready to embrace us. Though it’s called a stage of maximum excellence it is often mistaken as a dubious period of life by some.
To handle this situation gracefully, I started following my aerobics instructor’s idea of youthful life, because she always believed in the thought that, “Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind.”
Inspired by her lifestyle, and to rejuvenate my inner and outer-self, I designed a programme for myself that has proved effective to reach my goal smoothly…and the work is still in progress…
So,on this Mother’s Day, I want to share these tips with all my lovely friends.
- Yoga for healthy body, mind and soul
- Nutritious-diet to keep supplements at bay
- Regular health check-ups
- Professional development to be in competition with the smarter generation
- Social-service to promote sharing and caring
- Introspection: because there is always scope for improvement
May everyone stays young forever…
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
Picture courtesy: Google Images