False Friendship #AtoZChallenge

Coffee Time Tales- Fiction 55/drabble

Rene an ardent-admirer of her best-friend Myriah’s fashionable choices was expecting the same admiration in return because the biggest publication house was ready to publish her book on ‘FRIENDSHIP’.

“Why do books still exist in digital age Rene?” Myriah asked blandly.

Rene retorted, “as long as the stories exist, books will also exist!”

My Theme is Coffee Time Tales- Fiction 55/drabble
We all are story lovers and more than that we love to understand the emotions and feelings hidden behind those stories.
All stories carry a message, but how that message works in everyone’s life is yet another story!
Click HERE for more information about A-Z Challenge

1. Kaddu says:

As long as the world has storytellers, stories will exists… and hence, books will exist. And I, for one, am glad about this. I love stories! 😀
    Happy AtoZing!
    Chicky @ http://www.mysteriouskaddu.com

I agree with you. We are the book lovers. Thank you

2. Amber says:

Good reply to such kind of friend. Very true, books will always exist.

Yes, thanks for stopping by and commenting!

It’s sad to have such fake friendships. Such ‘friends’ are not worth the time and effort.

Yes, fake friends don’t deserve it at all. Thanks

4. Edu News says:

Now a days friendship is not true every time