When did your kid laugh out loudly? If you have seen him do so it’s a good sign that he has stress releasing qualities in his nature, but if he’s seen worried, anxious or stressed over his tasks in the name of competition then it’s time for you to take a strong step.
Studies have found that children between 6 and 18 need more of psychological consultation than physiological.
Well, not all childhood stress is harmful, but the requirements of today’s so called competitive lifestyle are the possible reasons of stress in children.
Give your kids a daily dose of laughter to destress them
Benefits of laughter
“Laughter opens the lungs, and opening the lungs ventilates the spirit.” ─ Unknown
- Physical– relieves pain, increases immunity, helps sleep well,
- Mental– develops creativity, eases the stress, affects brain positively
- Emotional– keeps kids positive, brings happiness in them, releases inhibitions
- Harmonious family atmosphere– strengthen relationships, defuses conflicts
- By laughing with your kids at home without any reason
- By making them laugh through simulated laughter because it gradually becomes infectious
- By encouraging them to join laughter workshops
- By creating kid’s laughter clubs/groups in the neighbourhood
Picture courtesy: Google Images