Bond of Trust

To get her a good night’s sleep, he made sure that his newborn shouldn’t push off her blankets and cry due to cold. He made her sleep with him, keeping her warm, cozy, all-important and loved. His warmth was not only for that time, when he kept her cozy during winters, but for always and forever. Not only for his daughter, this loving gesture of him also developed a bond of trust with his wife which was integral and everlasting.

Yes, you guessed it right! I’m talking about two gentlemen in my life, my dad and my children’s dad.  And it’s completely true that this gentleness is capable of building strong relationships among the family members.

Great dads!

Write Tribe Festival of Words June 2018– Day 1

Write Tribe

How lovely! Dads do a lot silently behind the scenes, but as they, it is the mothers who get most of the credit. Good to see you back, Sheela! 🙂

2. Dads are the best esp that of daughters. They set your benchmark for the rest of the men out there.

3. mammaspeaks says:

My father would feed me, change me and comfort me in the night. He never woke up my mother. Likewise, my husband too helped me a lot when my daughter was small. Seriously, fathers rarely get the credit for what they do for their children. Good you wrote about it Shelly!

4. Mayuri6 says:

How sweet is this story! Dads rarely get their due, glad this beautiful picture prompt is letting them have it.

5. Anagha Yatin says:

Two gentlemen, two dads from two different generations definitely hold a special place in the life of a woman! Lovely tribute to both of them.

6. Akshata Ram says:

What a fitting tribute to Dads!

7. Yess, Dads are our Superheroes without capes!!!

8. Sweet, heart warming piece. 😊

9. Simple, sweet and true story. In my case, I wish to add my son to the list…he takes care of his sister like a father…we call him Little Daddy.
    Keep writing! #WriteBravely 🙂

10. I totally relate to this piece. Very well written in such less words.

11. syncwithdeep says:

Beautiful.. Dad is the first hero, first love and first in everything. Beautiful story..